Our Roman-Irish bathhouse combines the health benefits of Roman bathing culture with classic Irish bathing traditions. Based on ancient bathing rituals, this modern wellness experience has a calming and relaxing effect on the body, strengthens your immune system and brightens your soul.
Rest and relaxation
Make sure to give yourself plenty of time for your visit to the Roman-Irish bathhouse. The circuit takes around 2.5 hours to complete, however its benefits for your body and soul are equivalent to a short holiday. The experience will stimulate your circulatory system, purge your body and strengthen your immune system. The humid warmth of the steam penetrates deep into your lungs and improves the circulation in your respiratory system. This is particularly advantageous during the cold months of the year when we’re more susceptible to viruses.
This rejuvenating and luxurious bathing tradition encompasses 10 stations for health and well-being. Your body will be slowly warmed, encouraged to sweat and purge, before being gently cooled to a state of utter relaxation. Afterwards, you can enjoy high-quality tea as you moisturise your body using our exclusive and natural body lotion, before retiring to the relaxation room to wrap yourself in thick, soft towels and enjoy a stunning view of the surrounding Alps. To finish it all off, we serve you a small yet exquisite selection of regional Swiss delicacies.
Your personal wellness temple
We only admit two guests at a time and the circuit in the Roman-Irish bathhouse is designed in such a way that you will only occasionally encounter other visitors. So Bogn Engiadina essentially becomes your own private health spa. We only increase the number of guests to four people during the festive season from 26 December until the first weekend of the new year.
- The entire Roman-Irish bathhouse is a clothing-free zone and is designed for people aged 16 years and older.
- Please bring your own swimsuit and towel. You will receive a toga (towel) and bathing sandals at the entrance of the Roman-Irish bathhouse, however you need to wear a swimsuit or your own towel as you walk from the changing rooms to the entrance area.
- Please notify the Bogn Engiadina reception of your arrival at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- If you are paying with a gift voucher, you must present the original gift voucher at the reception.
- Swimsuits and towels can be rented from the reception (a deposit is also required).
- We accept reservations for the current month and the following three months.
- Photography and filming is prohibited throughout the entire facility.
|Shower using soap|
|Mild sauna||~ 54 °C|
|Hot sauna||~ 70 °C|
|Steam room I||~ 38 °C|
|Steam room II||~ 42 °C|
|Mineral water jacuzzi||~ 36 °C||
|Mineral water pool||~ 33 °C||
|Cold water pool||~ 18 °C||
|Tea break and moisturisation|
|Rest and relaxation|